Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grocery Baggers

4 posters

Go down

Grocery Baggers Empty Grocery Baggers

Post  Twosnakes Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:51 am

OK. So I understand the 'Hire the Handicapped' movement. However, what about the ones who do not EXACTLY qualify as 'handicapped' but who might be less than qualified for the job?
Why is it that I seem to be the ONLY one who is willing to put more than one item per bag for my grocery items?
When I go thru the regular checkout line.... it seems that EACH AND EVERY ITEM gets it's own, personal bag.
Perhaps the bagger thinks that the item being bagged (toothaste, feminie hygiene) might contaminate the Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew. I do no not know what the mystery is behind Grocry Bagging 101 that demands that Eggs MUST be by themselves and that shampoo cannot POSSIBLY go in the same bag as Sour Cream. Sheesh! Talk about waste...

Anyone else deal with this?
S
Twosnakes
Twosnakes

Back to top Go down

Grocery Baggers Empty Re: Grocery Baggers

Post  Dipshit Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Nope it's exactly the opposite in hillbilly land... They'll put four jugs of juice in one single bag, well that usually ends up busting out the bottom before I get home. Thor in the eggs, then the bread, then a whole pound of cheese on top of the bread, grrr. Squished bread is only good for french toast. Also they just throw the stuff in the bag as it comes down the conveyor. Like if I have two boxes of frozen waffles and one gets to an almost full bag, the other will get placed somewhere else (usually with the juice). I think I would rather have them individually bagged, lol!
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zamora Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

We bag our own.....

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Grocery Baggers Empty putting it in boxes is the solution

Post  Katy Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm

I shop at a store where they stick your shit in a buggy and send you to a counter where you can pick and choose from a wide selection of boxes. So therefor you have no bag bustage or singular item bag wasteage just a big ass sturdy box with all your shit neatly packed away and the bread on top.
Katy
Katy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum