Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DREAMS: A look into your subconcience.

3 posters

Go down

DREAMS: A look into your subconcience. Empty DREAMS: A look into your subconcience.

Post  J3TChick Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Here is a thread where you can tell us about some of those crazy dreams you have. You know the ones that you wake up from thinking...."Where the fuck did that come from?" Or "Why'd I dream about that person?" Anyway... lets hear about some dreams...
J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

DREAMS: A look into your subconcience. Empty The Ferret Dream

Post  J3TChick Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm

So this morning I went back to bed after getting up to pee and had a weird dream...

Two friends and I (who I have know idea who they where, lol) were at the mall shopping... This mall looked nothing like the mall I am accustomed to, but we were there shopping. We went into this small pet store (reminds me of the old Pet Land that used to be in our mall) to look around. Not far from the register was a small cage with a sign that said "Ferrets: $59.99." In the cage were several baby ferrets, and I wanted some.... especially for that price! I wasn't sure if I had enough money, and I knew my hubby didn't want me to use the credit card (LOL - IRL he never wants me to used the credit cards). So I start looking in my wallet to see if I have enough cash, when the pet store guy approaches me and says to me that if I want two he'd let me have them for $100. I pick up one ferret that I thought was really cute and hang onto it while I search the others for just the right one. I pick up another and turn it over to check the sex and it had huge testicles.... then I look at it's face and it was rat... not sure how a ferret turned into a rat, but it was a ferret when I picked it up. So that's when I asked the pet store guy if they were spayed and neuterd. He said they were so I put the "rat" back in the cage. Then there is a gap in the dream... the next thing I am doing is approaching the register with the first ferret (it had a mottled looking coat) and a smaller one that was reddish in color (not a normal ferret color).

I know I bought the ferrets, but the next part of the dream I am hurrying thru the mall to catch up with my friends, but can't seem to find them. I walk all over looking for them. Then there is another gap in the dream and I am sitting with them in the food court showing them the ferrets.

Now there is a BIG gap. The next part of the dream we are leaving the mall and going out thru the parking lot, only we can't find the car. I can see my friends an isle over but I am looking in a different place... but we can't find the car... and that is when I woke up to the smell of scrambled eggs, LOL. (Wes was making breakfast).

I know why I dreamed about ferrets because one my mine passed away this week, and I have been thinking I'd like to buy a young ferret. When I think about it... one of the friends looks like my co-worker/friend, Liz, but as for the other one.... I have no clue... I can't even picture the face of the person. Actually I don't think she had a face in the dream. Kind of find the "ferret turned rat" thing really funny... and strange. I do remember a part in the dream where I saw some pink things squirming in one part of the cage... must have been baby rats, but who knows. It was all just really strange.

J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

DREAMS: A look into your subconcience. Empty Re: DREAMS: A look into your subconcience.

Post  Heckler Jeckler Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 am

Recently I had a dream where I joined a religion that worshiped Lewis Carroll.
Heckler Jeckler
Heckler Jeckler

Back to top Go down

DREAMS: A look into your subconcience. Empty Re: DREAMS: A look into your subconcience.

Post  Dipshit Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 am

I had the scariest dream on New Year's Eve. So realistic it was unreal! We were driving home on the interstate and there was a pile up... I was not driving. The driver hit the brakes and the van went airborne. Ray was not buckled in so I was trying to reach for her as she was flying toward the windshield. It was all in slow motion and silent. I managed to grab her shirt then I woke up sweating with my heart pounding.
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Heckler Jeckler Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm

I dream about meeting celebrites a lot.
Heckler Jeckler
Heckler Jeckler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum