Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just pissed!

2 posters

Go down

Just pissed! Empty Just pissed!

Post  J3TChick Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 am

Tonight was supposed to be a fun night. I was gonna enjoy a few drinks and relax, but now there is a toddler in my house.... UGH!!!!! I am not really a kid person... most people who know me, know I don't do well with little kids. Especially toddlers... you cannot reason with them... and I really lack patience. Hence the reason I never had kids of my own.... I would probably go to jail for child abuse... I don't believe in "spare the rod and spoil the child."

Anyway.... this was supposed to be an adult party... and I was sooooooooo looking forward to no kids this year... and well... guess I was asking too much. I can't ask them to leave, but I wish they would have gotten a sitter.

My house is not a house for kids either. I have too many things that are tempting to kids that are not to be touched by them.... guess I will just have to deal with it.

Just pissed! 71896
J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

Just pissed! Empty Re: Just pissed!

Post  Dipshit Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:03 am

My kids throw stuff at Cheryl Just pissed! 72545
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  J3TChick Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I don't know why, my dear Queen, but I have more patience for your kids, but I do.... even when they throw stuff at me. LOL. But actually, Elizabeth (my nephew's adoptive daughter) was very good, and she went home about 9:30. Well, her and her mother... my nephew stayed the night. Erica is about to give birth any day now, and she was getting real tired, and Elizabeth was starting to get a little cranky and needed to go to bed, so I took them to my dads... whiched worked out all around.
J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum