Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsterquest: Pythons in America

2 posters

Go down

Monsterquest: Pythons in America Empty Monsterquest: Pythons in America

Post  Dipshit Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 am

Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Monsterquest: Pythons in America Empty Re: Monsterquest: Pythons in America

Post  zamora Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 am

Well that just bites--we don't get that channel...... Monsterquest: Pythons in America 14486

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipshit Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am

I will be sure to write a review then. ;)
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

Back to top Go down

Monsterquest: Pythons in America Empty The Review

Post  Dipshit Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Ok well sorry it's so late but it has taken me about this long to calm down enough to write a review. The only thing I have to say is BULLSHIT! :x I had to make my daughter quit watching it because I don't want her to be scared of our beloved pets. 4 yr. olds are very impressionable and they were talking about a 9 ft. boa they found in a park "near children". What a bunch of crap! Then of course they were hunting for pythons in the sewers of NY City. Gues what reptile enthusiast? They did not find any! They found all sorts of live prey... which means there's nothing there eating them, DUH! Then they found a baby burm and just picked it up. Yeah it nipped at him once but then it stretched out across his arm like it had seen an arm before, hmmm? The one the did find, was close to 10 ft. had a machete wound on it's head and was missing the end of it's tail. But did they bother to mention how much of a hard time the wild ones are obviously having. They had a man who told his story about wrestling a 20 ft. majorly aggressive one and then he rolls out the skin. Reticulated Python! Notorious for having a rotten temperament. About the only intelligent thing they said was that Burms can't hybridize with the King Cobras (which are also running loose in the everglades). I'm pretty sure if there are King Cobras running loose in the everglades they're gonna cause a bigger problems than burms could ever think about. This was probably the most discriminating, uneducated show I have ever seen any Educational channel put out. It was as bad as the news! Probably funded by Bill Nelson himself. C'mon Jeff Corwin step up and put these assholes to shame. You know Steve Irwin would!
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

Back to top Go down

Post  zamora Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 pm

You know I miss Steve-O so badly....especially with the legislation going on these days, you know he would jump right into the thick of it and they would probably listen to him since he was so well respected. Unfortunately, there aren't many others similar to Steve that have garnered the reputation that he held.
I know Dr. Fry has weighed in his views on this proposed ban but unfortuantely, all the PhDs in the world won't convince these uninformed, uncaring buttheads unless they are extremely familiar to them and Dr. Fry works quietly--not in your face as Steve was. Hmmmm, wonder if Terri and Bindi could help any?

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipshit Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 pm

They probably could. Bindi is too cute though. Jeff Corwin really could step in and help. Even Nigel Marvin or Dr. Brady Barr but who wants to mess with politics? Steve would have because he wasn't American and was an international sensation. Jeff Corwin unfortunately is American. They need to stop talking to biologist and go to an actual herpetologist, who could set the record straight. Oh not to mention the fact that someone needs to explain the difference between a herpetologist and biologist, or let's not forget the climatologist to the uneducated panickers who support this ridiculous proposition to save the world.
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum