Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens!

4 posters

Go down

Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! Empty Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens!

Post  J3TChick Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 am

For those who don't know, I have some chickens.... but I am not a chicken farmer! I have 11 laying hens who do their best to destroy what few eggs they lay, LOL. But they are a lot of fun anyway. I have one who is a pet, and she is really cool! She meets me at the door when I go to the hen house and will eat from my hand while I hold her. She is doing fine, but sadly one of my other hens passed away lastnight..... Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! 14486
J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! Empty Re: Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens!

Post  zamora Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 am

Aw Cheryl I'm sorry. I hate when any of my pets die, I remember when my turkeys died, you would have thought they were a member of my family...I miss them Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! 14486

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! Empty Re: Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens!

Post  Dipshit Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 am

Aw sorry Cheryl Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! 571232
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Not furry, but warm blooded.... Chickens! Empty cheryls chickens

Post  mike3bs Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Cheryl, you can stop that egg eatin shit with some oyster shells or grit.

mike3bs

Back to top Go down

Post  J3TChick Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

You can tell I am around a lot... LOL.... Mike, I just read your reply. I have slowed the egg eating down, thought I had it stopped, but they did get one today... When they were the worst at eating the eggs is when I wasn't giving them the oyster shells and grit... but after I bought more they did much better. I knew about using them... not sure why I hadn't bought any, LOL. But I have been getting a lot more eggs... and bigger eggs in the past month or so... ever since I got more shells and grit!

J3TChick
J3TChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum