Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato in rehab

2 posters

Go down

Demi Lovato in rehab  Empty Demi Lovato in rehab

Post  Heckler Jeckler Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

From http://www.celebuzz.com/demi-lovato-...rehab-s269241/

Teen queen Demi Lovato has reportedly left her world tour with the Jonas Bros. and has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical issues."

TMZ reports the 18-year-old Disney star checked in this weekend. A rep for Miley's bff tells the site, "Demi Lovato left her tour early this weekend in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time. Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help. She is doing just that," adding Demi "regrets not being able to finish her tour, but is looking forward to getting back to work in the near future."

The website reports Demi recently got into a physical fight with a female member of the tour (Ashley Greene, perhaps?), and that instigated the desire to seek help.

Celebuzz spoke with Demi in early September, and the topic of touring with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas (who's currently dating Greene) came up. On the matter, Lovato told Celebuzz that despite it being tough, she "sucks it up" because "you have to, ‘cause you work with him ... When you’re hurt, it’s easy to move on, so it was very easy for me to move on.”
Heckler Jeckler
Heckler Jeckler

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato in rehab  Empty Re: Demi Lovato in rehab

Post  Heckler Jeckler Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 am

The rumor is that she has developed a cocaine/alcohol problem.
Heckler Jeckler
Heckler Jeckler

Back to top Go down

Post  zamora Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 am

...and I fucking care why? I don't even know who this is!

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum