Parselmouth Parlour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who try to kill me on the highway...

3 posters

Go down

People who try to kill me on the highway... Empty People who try to kill me on the highway...

Post  Twosnakes Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Dear Person who just tried to kill me...

Exactly HOW important is it that you get to McDonald's one car's length ahead of me? Important enough to threaten the lives of me and my children? And you, the one who just decided they HAD to be in my lane NOW and tried to come over without actually looking to your side? Is your neck injured? And let's not even TALK about trying to merge. No. One does NOT come to a complete stop at the top of the highway entrance. Nor do you ride the merge lane till the VERY VERY END and PRAY that someone will let you over. You know the lane is ending. MERGE OVER! And to those who do not want the let the motorists on the highway, you simply deserve to have IDIOT painted permanently on your car.
Then let's talk about the folks who think everyone pulling alongside them wants to 'race'. I drive a station wagon. NOT a maserati. I do NOT want to race, I simply want to either get where I'm going or pass you to get to my exit. You do NOT need to 'pace' me as if we were at a NASCAR race.
And for all the nose pickers, lipstick putter-onners, text messagers, phone call taking, McDonald's eating idiots who are trying to multi-task when driving; you do NOT get extra points for doing all those things in your mobile missile. You are supposed to be DRIVING.. get it? DRI-VING. Period.
*sigh*

OK I feel better now.. Thanks! :)
Twosnakes
Twosnakes

Back to top Go down

People who try to kill me on the highway... Empty Re: People who try to kill me on the highway...

Post  Dipshit Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Bravo!!!!!

Wouldn't rear-ending someone while picking your nose be a horrible way to go? The paramedics are gonna know when they find your finger shoved in your brain that you were too impatient to wait for a tissue.
Dipshit
Dipshit
Playground Bully

https://parselmouthparlour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

People who try to kill me on the highway... Empty Re: People who try to kill me on the highway...

Post  zamora Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 am

LMFAO!!!

drunken
zamora
zamora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum